Monday, July 15, 2013

Im still here! Business is booming! Plenty of customers keeping me busy designing

Its been a while since i have posted. So this is more of a "yes im still here, and yes im taking orders post" Business is as busy as ever. The wonderful "word of mouth" marketing technique has worked wonders, we are approaching our 4th Birthday! and plenty of repeat customers always coming back for invitations. Its fantastic i get to see the kids from babies ona birth announcement and now im designing their 4th Bday invitations. Where does the time go!

Most jobs are taking between 5-7 days at the moment. Usulaly quicker, it depends on what orders i have at the time i receive your enquiry. Im also working part time, and my 2 kids are keeping me extrememly busy too so i can't be on the computer as much as i would like to be.

I try to answer all emails within 24 hours, so if you dont here back from me perhaps re-send in case i didn't receive it.

And lastly,
i use Facebook (www.facebook.com/bluedog.creations) to keep my galleries updated more than my blog as its just easier and faster. So please make sure you like the FB page so you can see all the latest designs

No comments:

Post a Comment