Monday, March 17, 2014

Blue DOg Creations is under new management

{MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT}
The time has come for Beckie and myself to move on from Blue Dog, due to family and work commitments we have both realised that we can no longer run Blue Dog Creations with out compromising on something else - and family must come first. 

After 4 years i have so many loyal customers, and i thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for your support.

I also thank Beckie for being able to help me when demand has been high! i couldn't of made it this far without your help!

Carey has been helping me out over the past few months and has really enjoyed designing for customers. She has been able to step up and manage BDC for a couple of months while i took a break to work out what i wanted to do - thank you so much Carey for being there for Beckie and I.

Carey has now decided to take over Blue Dog for me to keep the name going, and keep my loyal customers happy with gorgeous designs.

Carey can be contacted through FB or her new email is bluedogcreations@outlook.com

GOOD BYE EVERYONE



No comments:

Post a Comment